- At least two of my cats like tatertots. Weirdos.
- Congress loses 317 years of experience in midterms [INFOGRAPHIC] http://ow.ly/352eJ (via @NewsHour)
- "Remember, remember, the 5th of November..." So, who besides me is planning a viewing of V for Vendetta for today?
- If only we could harness the power of stupidity as a renewable energy source. (via @kate_sheppard) HA!
- How Harry Potter increases illegal owl sales in India, pet abandonment in England: http://mojo.ly/9i1MwT (via @MotherJones)
- Tonight's movie: V for Vendetta. Obviously.
- Don't forget to turn your TARDIS back 1 hour Saturday night to allow for the Standard Time Vortex. Allons-y! (via @thinkgeek)
- Tomorrow is the second annual Carl Sagan Day! Here is a classic NOVA interview with Carl. http://tiny.cc/1380s (via @PBS)
- U.S. Fears Oil Is Settling on Gulf Floor - WSJ.com http://ow.ly/35lnk #BP #oilspill (via @BPOilNews)
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com