- The kitties have decided that *now* is the time for a romp through the house. That's ok, tho, since I haven't actually made it to bed yet.
- New Blog Post: From Twitter 10-14-2010: ( ::tweets:: )Tweets copied by twittinesis.com http://bit.ly/a640Su
- Throat still a bit scratchy, but at least I can actually eat normal food again. I can even drink water, but have to swallow on the left.
- Tomorrow, we go in search of local, organic eggs.
- Why Oprah Winfrey is sending Jon Stewart fans to his rally http://bit.ly/95zRbt (via @CSMnational) // Wow.
- TX woman sues USFed because TSA pulled down her shirt, exposing breasts http://bit.ly/brrvoN (via @LossofPrivacy)
- FDA approves Botox injection to prevent headaches in adults with chronic migraine. http://bit.ly/Botox_migraine (via @FDA_Drug_Info)
- I think it's time for us to start considering dog ownership. Won't happen for a while, but time to start thinking it through.
- RIP: Benoît B. Mandelbrot, father of fractal geometry:http://bit.ly/dfI00e (via @laughingsquid)
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com