- Company recalls 8,500 lbs of ground beef after E. coli reports - http://bit.ly/d5tkiX
- High Fructose Corn Syrup contains mercury; FDA knows but doesn't care: http://huff.to/1v0YaL (via @Lunachick)
- Puppy tied outside the neighbor's back door, no food or water, on about 2 feet of rope. I give it 15 more minutes before I call animal ctrl.
- Oxford researcher, Emma Cohen, found that group workouts produced more endorphins: http://factlets.info/workout (via @factlets)
- US military's top secret X-37B shuttle 'disappears' for two weeks, changes orbit: http://bit.ly/cgBdqr (via @LossofPrivacy)
- PK survivors refused aid at camps w/o National ID Cards http://bbc.in/9nCVYF - function creep in ID kills (via @adamshostack)
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com