1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Grosse Pointe Blank, Lake Placid, Serenity
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.
Ghost Rider, The X-Files, Magnolia, Serenity, Pirates of the Carribean (1 & 2), Peter Pan.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Johnny Depp. Meryl Streep. Anyone that has worked on Joss Whedon projects - except Sarah Michelle Gellar, who seems somehow to pick the crappiest possible movies to work on.
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
Adam Sandler. Eddie Murphy.
5. Name a movie that you can quote from.
Lake Placid. Pirates of the Carribean (again, both). Peter Pan.
6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs.
Um. I'm not big on musicals. I can sing everything from Once More With Feeling (musical Buffy episode), though.
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
The City of Lost Children.
9. Name a movie that you own.
Gosh, just one? All the ones I've mentioned so far, I own. Plus a few more.
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Does TV count? Johnny Depp. I don't much keep track of other media very well.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
Zillions, I'm sure - it was the popular thing when and where I grew up - indoor theaters were a rarity until I was in my teens. The only one I have specific memories of, though, is One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
12. Ever made out in a movie?
I had quite a hot time while watching Delicatessen, but it was at home, not at a theater. I'm not much of an exhibitionist.
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it.
Geez, I've got a netflix queue of over 200 titles that match that description. A random 5 include Kill Bill, Velvet Goldmine, Wild Wild West, Blade Trinity and Weird Science.
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
No, but I very nearly walked out of Poltergeist. It freaked me out. I was 14 at the time, mind you.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Most recently, Pan's Labyrinth.
If I'm hungry, yes. It's about the only safe thing for me to eat at the theater. If I'm not hungry, no. The hulls are too likely to get caught in my gums.
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
Pretty rarely. I like to see the big special-effects/action movies on the big screen, but most stuff I wait for netflix to get it. Even the big action stuff I often miss in the theater.
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
19. What's your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Action Adventure, Comic Book and Hong Kong Action.
20. What's the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
American History X. Thinking about it *still* causes me to cringe in horror.
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
I really, really like Mean Guns. It's a love it or hate it kind of movie, apparently. The City of Lost Children could also be considered fairly weird.
23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
American History X. Outbreak. Endangered Species.
24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
Lake Placid, decidedly. Cracks me up. Every. Single. Time.