1) Who was your first crush? (Celebrity or average) My crushes tend to be on fictional characters, and as often as not, couples (what I mean is that I often have a crush on the idea of a specific couple - or potential couple - as well as sometimes having crushes on both members of same). The very first was simultaneously Apollo and Serena (Richard Hatch & Jane Seymour) from the original Battlestar Galactica. My crush was on the characters (and the idea, as mentioned above), mind you, not on the actors. I have no idea who my first RL crush was.
2) Who do you currently have a crush on now? In terms of celebrities, I'd have to say Gina Torres (her characters in everything I've seen her in - but especially Firefly. Of course, I have something of a crush on the entire Firefly universe and everyone in it), and The Green Arrow from Smallville. In RL, I am way too shy and attached to my crushes to ever speak them in a public forum, where the objects of said crushes might one day run across them.
3) Have you ever become so obsessed with a crush, you went to extreme measures to find out everything about him/her? No. I *have* been the psycho ex, though, who tried to learn everything about what my ex was doing after our breakup. Fortunately, my strong sense of self-ridicule stomped that behavior within a week's time.
4) Has your crush ever turned out to be your future girlfriend/boyfriend? No, though I *have* gotten sexual with one or two of them, over the years. In general, I prefer to keep my crushes at a distance, so that I don't learn about all their inevitable character flaws. I *like* being in crush, and don't want anything to ruin the fantasy.
5) Did a best friend ever turn into more than just a friend? Well, gregortroll is both my best friend and (obviously) way more than a friend, but I'm not really certain which turned into what.