- 15:07:47: wonders if the Pennsic version of Con Crud has a formal name. War Wrack, perhaps?
- 15:14:13: Tell Obama that high-level Bush officials who authorized torture are not above the law. http://ow.ly/jPg2 (via @amnesty)
- 15:23:05: What's your patch in Patchwork Nation? http://www.pbs.org/newshour/interactive/p
atchworknation/counties/choose/ (via @PatchworkNation)
- 15:29:38: The surprising links between anger and time perception http://url4.eu/DgjQ (via @BoingBoing)
- 15:45:58: The RIAA's bogus radio witchhunt: http://bit.ly/cmHct (via @tpb)
- 15:53:01: RT @antonyjohnston - Fox News successfully argues in court that it should be allowed to lie: http://is.gd/2dldb (via @cmpriest)
- 15:56:00: "Boycott FOX News Advertisers:" http://bit.ly/A4Wig #p2 #tcot #iamthemob #foxnews (via @ryking)
- 15:59:11: Geico Joins Ad Boycott of Fox's Beck Over "Obama Is Racist" Remarks http://bit.ly/ak9AJ (via @stephenjlambert) Bravo, Geico!
- 16:46:49: Burning Man Terms & Conditions: Snatching photo rights on the playa: http://bit.ly/nouJk (via @EFF)
- 16:50:45: Wired: You deleted your cookies? Think again. http://bit.ly/mZs9h (via @EFF)
- 16:53:48: Steampunk Monkeys!!: http://bit.ly/1E0rud (via @Danjite)
- 16:57:38: delicious: You Deleted Your Cookies? Think Again | Epicenter | Wired.com: Includes details & tools.. http://bit.ly/7QHuj
- 17:35:50: is clipping coupons.
- 18:18:48: CANADIANS: Prevent Canada from Becoming a Copyright Police State: http://bit.ly/16Qkxw (via @tpb)
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com